Sales / Product Administrator – Statcon
We are looking for a person to drive sales for Statcon, a software for dimensioning and control of pillars, beams and wooden joints.
You will be part of a small team working on the development and sales of the Statcon, used by hundreds of customers in Sweden and other Nordic countries.
Your role in the team will be to drive and develop the sales and business related to Statcon. You will be responsible for sales efforts and sales budget but an important part of the work will also be to help maximize the product’s value by listening to the market and helping to prioritize development efforts based on views from customers and other stakeholders.
In this position, you become an independent entrepreneur within a larger company. You yourself will set your future goals and what this role entails. In the long run, you will work with everything from producing sales films to educating customers in the program and running external collaborations to develop the product.
- Plan, communicate and implement budget, sales, and activity plans.
- Develop business and relationships with existing and new customers, new resellers, etc.
- Collaboration with the marketing department to increase the visibility of the product and thus be part of the product’s lead generation.
- Sales efforts via telephone, email, visits, and the web.
- Demo of the program live and via the web.
- Contribute with support of the program via email and phone.
- Deliver training.
- Administration of quotation, order and delivery.
- Contact with other external stakeholders to develop the product.
- Work closely with your development team and understand the technical issues that affect product development.
- Participate in the work of coordinating and testing new releases.
- External monitoring of the market.
A degree or equivalent other relevant technical or commercial experience.
- Good working knowledge of Swedish and English languages
- Likes programming and development
- Is open to new ideas and ways of thinking about software development
- Has experience of working close to users and understanding their needs
- Has experience of agile working methods and preferably test automation.
- To succeed in the role, it is important that you enjoy working independently towards defined goals.
- Experience from developing business and / or organisations.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Understand physics and construction through previous work experience or studies.
- Have insight into the construction process, primarily building construction, through previous work experience or studies.
- Good command of English language, able to work in both Swedish and English.
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to think creatively and to provide new ideas and solutions to problems
- Able to work flexibly in a changing environment
- Able to use own initiative.
- To be self‐motivated with sufficient drive and enthusiasm to ‘get the job done’ on time, on budget and to an excellent standard
- Inspiring and motivational to colleagues
- To have a professional attitude with clients and colleagues
- To be committed to the aims of the organisation
- A willingness to acquire new and relevant technical skills and to keep abreast of developments in the IT industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence with ability to display initiative
- A team player.
The normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week. From time to time, you may be required to work additional hours to fully perform your job in accordance with the needs of the business.
The main working location is Elecosoft’s Skellefteå office, but the role may involve travel to other Elecosoft offices, client’s offices, and other locations as necessary in line with the needs of the business.
Closing date for applications is: 06 August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.