Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager (CSM) for Elecosoft, focusing on ShireSystem CMMS and associated products within domestic UK & Ireland customer base.
This is an inside sales role, with potential to grow, the CSM will proactively engage with existing customers to ensure customers adoption of all the ShireSystem offerings, including software licences, professional services and key recurring revenues for subscriptions, SaaS, Hosting and Software support & maintenance services. The CSM will meet agreed annual targets by targeting incremental sales for additional modules, user licenses, system hosting services and annual maintenance & support. In addition, they will look for opportunities to propose training and consultancy services.
- To be an ambassador for Elecosoft and become an ally to customers, learning their needs and positioning our products and services to meet those needs.
- Proactive engagement within defined customer accounts.
- Develop understanding around use of our tools within accounts and develop opportunities for additional sales.
- Focusing initially on Elecosoft’s ShireSystem software portfolio, but always looking for cross-sell opportunities for other group products.
- Consultative sales approach to build a relationship with the customer base.
- Leverage credible product and industry knowledge to help advise customers on investment decisions.
- Managing the whole sales cycle for named accounts, maintaining account management plans and accurate sales forecasts.
- To meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and other performance targets set by the company.
- Keep an up to date record of activities and customer contacts using the company’s CRM system (MS Dynamics CRM) and produce other such reports as requested by the management team.
- Provide inputs into product management and marketing campaigns
- Ensure all work is carried out to the Company’s standards at all times.
- Represent the company, its products and services in a professional manner at all times.
- High level of technical and software understanding.
- Experienced in Customer Relationship Management and Sales.
- Experience within CMMS or CAFM software sales advantageous.
- Experience of selling to manufacturing, food production and other facilities and equipment intensive industries would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal aptitudes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and enterprise.
- To be self‐motivated with sufficient drive and enthusiasm.
- Inspiring and motivational to colleagues
- To have a professional attitude with clients and colleagues
- To be committed to the aims of the organisation
- A willingness to acquire new and relevant technical skills and to keep abreast of developments in the IT industry
The normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week. From time to time, you may be required to work additional hours to fully perform your job in accordance with the needs of the business.
The main working location is Southampton, Hampshire.
Closing date for applications is: 31st July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.