Software Developer – Arcon Evo
We are looking for a Developer for Arcon Evo, software for architects, civil engineers and web designers. Arcon Evo combines visual construction, professional CAD functions and clear project implementation in one program and is available in eight languages.
- You support our project team and implement software projects in the construction CAD environment, preferably with C ++ under the current Windows operating systems
- You will continue the development of existing software products based
on C ++ and play a decisive role in the specifications and design of new systems and software components
- You work independently on subtasks such as B. technical clarification and preparation of the technical documentation.
A Computer Science degree or equivalent other relevant technical or commercial experience.
Essential skills/ prerequisites:
- Good working knowledge of German and English languages
- Knowledge in the field of construction IT or construction planning would be perfect
- Detailed and application-ready knowledge as well as professional experience in design and programming for demanding user applications
- In-depth knowledge of C ++
- Solid knowledge of 3D graphics and linear algebra
- Basic knowledge of database applications / SQL
- Knowledge of XML and XSLT
- Strong ability to work in a team and customer orientation.
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to think creatively and to provide new ideas and solutions to problems
- Able to work flexibly in a changing environment
- Able to use own initiative.
- To be self‐motivated with sufficient drive and enthusiasm to ‘get the job done’ on time, on budget and to an excellent standard
- Inspiring and motivational to colleagues
- To have a professional attitude with clients and colleagues
- To be committed to the aims of the organisation
- A willingness to acquire new and relevant technical skills and to keep abreast of developments in the IT industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence with ability to display initiative
- A team player.
Working hours and location:
The normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week. From time to time, you may be required to work additional hours to fully perform your job in accordance with the needs of the business.
The main working location is Elecosoft’s Hameln office, but the role may involve travel to other Elecosoft offices, client’s offices, and other locations as necessary in line with the needs of the business.
Closing date for applications is: 29 September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.