Software Developer – Memmo
We are looking for a Developer for Memmo, a cloud software for the construction and installation industry that provides IT support for all phases of a building project. The software is relatively new and in an exciting growth phase.
As a developer in the Memmo team, you will be involved in the development and design of the software. Each development team is minimally technically dependent on others and has a major influence on the development of the product. You will have the opportunity to participate and contribute to all aspects of Memmo’s development, decisions and our way of working. For us, it is important to have a great commitment, sensitivity and respect for each other.
Memmo is a cloud service developed with .NET / Angular and provided via Microsoft Azure. It is a pure SaaS solution with a high degree of automation regarding continuous deliveries and tests. An important challenge going forward is to develop new functionality and adapt Memmo for markets outside Sweden.
Development and support of Memmo is conducted from the head office in Skellefteå, where most of your future colleagues are located. We also have resellers and colleagues in other locations and countries, with whom you will have contact in this role.
- Product development and maintenance
- Delivery of development projects in accordance with specifications
- Working to deadlines and providing accurate and timely information relating to current projects
- Continually looking for software improvements and ongoing product evolution
- Communicating development updates
- Seeing opportunities to develop technical and product knowledge
- Undertaking system releases, including out of hours when required
- Effectively communicating rollout activity
- Participating in defining the technical practices for the team to focus on quality and efficiency for software delivery
- Workload planning and internal operations
- Adhering to documented workflow processes
- Ensuring personal timesheet compliance, accuracy and timely completion
- Taking responsibility for personal development by setting and achieving personal targets and identifying personal training needs
- Attending and leading, where appropriate, meetings with colleagues
- Suggesting areas for improvement of internal processes and procedures
- Undertaking general administrative tasks and other duties deemed appropriate to the post.
A Computer Science degree or equivalent other relevant technical or commercial experience.
- Good working knowledge of Swedish and English languages
- Likes programming and development
- Is open to new ideas and ways of thinking about software development
- Has experience of working close to users and understanding their needs
- Has experience of agile working methods and preferably test automation.
We work in a cross-functional team, you will find solutions together with developers, sales and support staff who represent the users.
As a person, you enjoy taking advantage of others’ knowledge while sharing your own, in order to achieve the best possible results as a team.
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to think creatively and to provide new ideas and solutions to problems
- Able to work flexibly in a changing environment
- Able to use own initiative.
- To be self‐motivated with sufficient drive and enthusiasm to ‘get the job done’ on time, on budget and to an excellent standard
- Inspiring and motivational to colleagues
- To have a professional attitude with clients and colleagues
- To be committed to the aims of the organisation
- A willingness to acquire new and relevant technical skills and to keep abreast of developments in the IT industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence with ability to display initiative
- A team player.
The normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week. From time to time, you may be required to work additional hours to fully perform your job in accordance with the needs of the business.
The main working location is Elecosoft’s Skellefteå office, but the role may involve travel to other Elecosoft offices, client’s offices, and other locations as necessary in line with the needs of the business.
Closing date for applications is: 04 June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.