First Line Technical Support Analyst
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established and dynamic team based in Haddenham, with colleagues also based in international operations.
As First Line Technical Support Analyst you will demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and be responsible for providing fast and efficient support to a variety of customers.
- To provide assistance to various products within our product suit.
- To manage an assigned call list by responding and closing issues within the specified Service Level response times.
- To maintain all internal customer databases of support and licence related entries.
- To investigate persistent software issues and log these via the internal systema with as much evidence as possible.
- To ensure that all work carried out is of high quality.
- To ensure that all work carried out conforms to any Company Standards that are in force at that time.
- To represent the Company and its products in a professional manner at all times.
- To liaise with other members of the Company where necessary to effectively carry out the requirements of the position.
- To perform where instructed regression testing on any of the company’s products to the required degree of accuracy.
- Other tasks and duties as requested by the Support Manager.
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s)
- Establishing a good working relationship with the business’s Product Support Manager and all other members of the Support Team.
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology
- To keep abreast of all changes made to supported products and to the hardware and operating system advancements relevant to them.
- Regularly submit product articles for use as online knowledgebase content.
• At least one year’s experience in an office-based environment.
• GCSE qualification in English at grade B or above (or an equivalent qualification).
• Educated to A-level standard/BTEC or equivalent or above.(desirable)
The normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week. From time to time, you may be required to work additional hours to fully perform your job in accordance with the needs of the business.
The main working location is Haddenham and the role may involve travel to other Elecosoft offices, client’s offices, and other locations as necessary in line with the needs of the business.
Closing date for applications is: 31 January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.