Sales Operations Administrator
To undertake all aspects of Sales Operations Administration for Elecosoft UK Ltd.
- Order processing
- Order fulfilment such as issuance of software licence keys
- Sales invoicing
- Customer record keeping
- Customer liaison on order and invoicing matters
- General and sales administration to include training course administration, office administration, welcoming visitors, telephone handling and assisting the Senior Management Team.
- A further educational level desirable
Essential skills/ prerequisites:
- Use of the Sales Order Processing module of an accounting tool such as Sage, NetSuite or equivalent
- Experience in use of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system such as Dynamics.
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent numeracy
- Fast & accurate data entry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confidence with ability to display initiative.
- A team player.
- To be self‐motivated with sufficient drive and enthusiasm to ‘get the job done’ on time, on budget and to an excellent standard.
- Inspiring and motivational to colleagues.
- To have a professional attitude with clients and colleagues.
- To be committed to the aims of the organisation.
- A willingness to acquire new and relevant technical skills and to keep abreast of developments in the IT industry.
Working hours and location:
- 900 -17.30 Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch (37.5-hour week)
- Office based at Haddenham Business Park, with the possible option of working from home for part of the week, subject to the needs of the business (Team Meetings, Training & Induction)
- Occasional visits to other Elecosoft offices.
Closing date for applications is: 15 October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.