Software Implementation Consultant
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Software Implementation Consultant who will be responsible for managing and executing successful implementations within our customer base. Using industry knowledge and customer processes will enable the implementation of Elecosoft’s award-winning project planning software “Powerproject”.
- Provide consultancy services (scope, workflow) integrating customer’s business requirements
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Pre sales involvement
- Managing implementation process on all stages from its initiation
- Implementation handover to internal stakeholder after completion
- Gathering requirements from customers to enhance products and services
- Identify growth opportunities
- Provide upsell/cross sell leads to the Sales team
- Configuration of the system in accordance with customer requirements, processes and methodology
Essential skills/ prerequisites:
- Ability to lead customer discussion and manage effectively
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in managing a range of projects with different intricacies
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and other performance targets set by the company
- Passion for consultancy and customer service
- Knowledge of using Powerproject software or a similar construction planning software
- Power BI Experience
- SQL Server Experience
- Experienced Microsoft user (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Understanding of Dashboard Report Writing
- Construction industry knowledge (advantages) and a minimum 5 years’ experience
- Project Management (Hands On)
- Ability to embrace change, new challenges and learnings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Represent the company, its products and services in a professional manner at all times
- Empathy with when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Demonstrate initiative and enterprise
- Must be comfortable dealing directly with non-technical customers
- Self-starter, highly motivated and a good team player
- Disciplined working and effective time management
Working hours and location:
The normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week. From time to time, you may be required to work additional hours to fully perform your job in accordance with the needs of the business.
This will involve travel to other offices, client’s offices, and other locations as necessary in line with the needs of the business.
Closing date for applications is: 31st August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.