How to improve your planning techniques when scheduling long-distance projects, such as roads, railways, pipelines, etc.
Do your construction projects require you to use linear planning for roads, railways, and pipelines?
In this webinar, you’ll see techniques that will enable you to stay on top of precisely what is happening and where – helping you to get a complete overview of the scope of your work.
Using the Tilos software, we’ll demonstrate:
- The concepts and basics of Time-Chainage and Tilos
- Creating a project plan using the drag and drop functionality
- Linking tasks with distance as a driver
- How to export and import to Excel, P6, Powerproject, Microsoft Project
- Understanding your baseline and progress
- Overview of Mass-haul