- Screen modes (construction mode, design mode, plan modes)
- Mouse and keyboard controls
- Setting up a new project
- Drawing internal and external walls using different input methods
- Wall editing tools
- Creating multi-layered wall constructions (Arcon Evo and 3D Architect Pro only)
- Using guidelines
- Adding and modifying windows and doors
- Dimensioning and managing in-line measurements
- Automatic room labelling and manual text tool
- Adding and modifying stairs
- Adding floors
- Inserting and editing roofs including timber construction
- Adding dormers and skylights
- Applying textures and materials to design
- Adding and modifying furniture items including object placement in 2D
- Walkthrough function
- Saving and printing
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to apply new skills and techniques outside and use 3D Architect with confidence.
This course is recommended for people who are new to 3D Architect.
A basic level of PC use and knowledge of Windows OS. Each delegate will work at a computer for the duration of the course.