- Assets – Search/background data in lookups/create and clone an asset/reports
- Contacts – Creating contacts and user accounts
- Dashboard – A graphical review of open work orders
- Documents – Path and URL methodologies
- Introduction – PowerPoint presentation and location tree structure
- Locations – Create a location structure
- Meters – Runtime meters and usage tasks
- Mobile Pro
- Mobile Pro – How to operate, create work orders and sign off from a mobile device
- Multi-subject schedules and work orders – create multi-subject ppm Schedules/Sign off multi-subject work orders
- Reports – Report on Assets, Current Work, Work History, and more
- Resource Planner
- Resource Planner – how to assign work to engineers and schedule a day
- Scheduler – Navigation and control/The Filter/The Report/Work Order generation (Automatic and Manual)
- Settings – Group change/general settings/custom labels
- Tasks – Create and schedule a task/clone to create a minor task and schedule it (including minor task suppression)
- Test/Instruction Task – Create work instructions as a set of instructions, checks and readings that require a response from the engineer
- Work Orders – Navigating the work list/creation, process and sign-off/reports
- Work Requester – How to enable staff to submit work requests
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to set up and administer ShireSystem.
This course is recommended for people responsible for administering and setting up ShireSystem before populating their live system.
There are no course prerequisites beyond basic computer and internet literacy. Each delegate will work at a computer for the duration of the course.