As the first Marketing Manager of Demand Generation, you’ll own the campaign strategy, execution, and budget for lead generation and marketing qualified leads.
Reporting to the US Managing Director, you’ll be central in their effort to achieve pipeline and revenue goals and execute campaigns against our core buyer segments to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales!
- Lead Demand Generation campaigns, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, partners, paid programs and virtual events.
- Ensure world-class quality of any marketing materials that are produced, including web content, webinars, emails, events, white papers, ROI studies, ads, graphics, and videos.
- Work closely with sales, training and support teams to develop lead generation campaigns.
- Communicate across all levels of the team on a regular basis about new and nurtured lead performance results.
- Ensure consistent application of brand positioning and messaging strategy across all components of the marketing mix and all marketing materials are kept up-to-date and in line with brand guidelines.
- Provide information to the US management team and Group Marketing on planned and delivered activity, including regular monthly reports.
- Support the development of the US website content, and post launch regularly update product and service information, lead generation, training bookings, online ordering, and customer support.
- Manage outside agencies as needed such as PR, copywriting, telemarketing and design services, ensuring that best value and service is provided, seeking alternatives if required.
- BA in Marketing or equivalent.
Essential skills/ prerequisites:
- You have proven experience (at least 3-5 years) in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in SaaS.
- You have industry knowledge of demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live/virtual events.
- You have a track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution.
- You are an analytically driven decision maker, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions.
- Highly developed organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Able to think creatively and to provide new ideas and solutions to problems
- Able to work flexibly in a changing environment
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to manage marketing P&L
- To be self‐motivated with sufficient drive and enthusiasm to ‘get the job done’ on time, on budget and to an excellent standard.
- Inspiring and motivational to colleagues.
- To have a professional attitude with clients and colleagues.
- To be committed to the aims of the organisation.
- A willingness to acquire new and relevant technical skills and to keep abreast of developments in the IT industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confidence with ability to display initiative.
Working hours and location:
- The normal working hours are 40 hours per week. From time to time, you may be required to work additional hours to fully perform your job in accordance with the needs of the business.
- The main working location is Austin TX and the role may involve travel to other Elecosoft offices, industry events, client’s offices, and other locations as necessary in line with the needs of the business.
Closing date for applications is: 30 August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.