- Create multiple tasks representing build stages
- Create different house types and replicate these easily to create a site plan
- Pull out reports showing the jobs for each sub-contractor from the main project plan
- Include pre-construction activities, like the land programme in your overall plan
- Update progress on the project
- Produce high quality printed or electronic output, including borders and annotations
At the end of the course delegates will be able to use Powerproject to manage house building projects.
The course is for house builders who want to use Powerproject to help them meet their completion targets on time. It includes styles of planning relevant to the house building industry.
A basic level of PC use and knowledge of Windows OS. Each delegate will work at a computer for the duration of the course.