- Develop the project into a hierarchy of sub charts
- Use hammocks, buffer tasks and task pools
- Create tables and user defined fields
- Create filters and sorts
- Work with views on a project
- Use baselines for monitoring programmes
- Update progress using multiple progress periods
- Create a template
At the end of part two, delegates will understand methods to better structure and manage larger projects. You will learn to create tables, use filters and sorts for reporting and understand how to monitor progress against a baseline.
Those who have previously attended part one or want to expand their basic use of the software into reporting, monitoring, and controlling projects.
Completion of Introduction to Powerproject – Part 1. Each delegate will work at a computer for the duration of the course.