- Setting up cost and resource libraries
- Allocating resources and costs to project activities
- Displaying cost and resource information in the spreadsheet
- Displaying and customising cost and resource histograms
- Identifying over-allocation
- Tracking planned versus actual costs
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to allocate costs and resources to tasks and report on these allocations using the spreadsheet and histograms. They will also be shown how to compare and report against planned versus actual data using baselines.
Anyone who wants to develop a better understanding of managing costs and resources within Powerproject.
A basic level of PC use and knowledge of Windows OS. Each delegate will work at a computer for the duration of the course.